PIXTON-Create your comic


Oh my god, I have discovered a new tool to create comic thanks to a formation I am doing. I love this tool, I think it is very interesting to use with the students and develop their writing skill in a motivate way. In addition, it is very easy and intuitive to use and I can create a class to share with the students. This relationship starts right now and will be long.

I recommended the use of this tool to all teachers, because in any subjects it is an amazing tool in which students can develop their imagination and creativity. They can be the characters, their family or invent one. 

As teacher, we must to renovate our way to teach and find active methodologies where the students be participative and create different materials. It is bored to teach with the stories of our books, because it is not adapted and it is not interesting for them. But my lessons have changed and progress, and I can´t wait for show them. 

Here the link of my first comic, and when my students see I am the character....and talking about our unit.

https://share.pixton.com/qhn6lpg


Comentarios

Entradas populares